Before cycling class yesterday, Jason switched the pedals on my comfort bike so I could try out my new sandals. I forgot I was clipped in and fell off my bike within the first few minutes of class. Doh! In addition to the road rash, there is some bruising and a big welt. I won't be able to run for a few days because the impact makes it hurt; it doesn't hurt to walk, but I cringe every time I bend it and put weight on that leg when going up or down stairs.
I'm a little bummed of course, but I'm not letting this ruin my awesome mood leftover from the weekend. I only have to make it through one more day of work, then we'll enjoy another long fun-filled day at Universal. I am sure walking around theme parks all day Wednesday will be more than enough exercise and I rather take it easy this week and still be able to run 13 miles next week.
Week Totals (rounded)
- run - 10 miles
- walk - 9 miles
- bike - 32 miles
- total - 54 miles / 7.5 hours
Workout SummarySee details on Dailymile
- Monday - walked 2.75 miles (bus)
- Tuesday - ran 3 miles; walked 4 miles
- Wednesday - biked 30 miles (work); walked 1 mile (publix)
- Thursday - ran 2 miles
- Friday - walked 1.5 miles (bus)
- Saturday - ran 5.1 miles
- Sunday - biked 3 miles (plus on and off for 3 hours at bike handling class)
- Have fun! =) I am cutting myself some slack this week and enjoying life :D