Monday, July 19, 2010

Week 28 Recap

I already posted yesterday about the best part of last week, so I won't repeat myself. Also, I updated my Bike vs Bus post to include scores for each criteria. Check it out and let me know if you would score them the same. Which would win for you?

Before cycling class yesterday, Jason switched the pedals on my comfort bike so I could try out my new sandals. I forgot I was clipped in and fell off my bike within the first few minutes of class. Doh! In addition to the road rash, there is some bruising and a big welt. I won't be able to run for a few days because the impact makes it hurt; it doesn't hurt to walk, but I cringe every time I bend it and put weight on that leg when going up or down stairs.

I'm a little bummed of course, but I'm not letting this ruin my awesome mood leftover from the weekend. I only have to make it through one more day of work, then we'll enjoy another long fun-filled day at Universal. I am sure walking around theme parks all day Wednesday will be more than enough exercise and I rather take it easy this week and still be able to run 13 miles next week.

Week Totals (rounded)

  • run - 10 miles
  • walk - 9 miles
  • bike - 32 miles
  • total - 54 miles / 7.5 hours

Workout Summary

See details on Dailymile
  • Monday - walked 2.75 miles (bus)
  • Tuesday - ran 3 miles; walked 4 miles
  • Wednesday - biked 30 miles (work); walked 1 mile (publix)
  • Thursday - ran 2 miles
  • Friday - walked 1.5 miles (bus)
  • Saturday - ran 5.1 miles
  • Sunday - biked 3 miles (plus on and off for 3 hours at bike handling class)

Accomplishments

Goals

  • Have fun! =) I am cutting myself some slack this week and enjoying life :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails