Thursday, July 3, 2008

That is a great running t-shirt!

Today's Take it and Run Thursday at the Runner's Lounge is all about Running T-shirts. I don't really wear t-shirts; so other than the ones I got at 5Ks, I don't own any running t-shirts. But I've seen lots of great ones online and I am considering investing in some singlets I can run in with witty sayings.

Here are some of my favorites from https://www.onemoremilerunning.com

I should have worn this one to my first race: "Who Moved the Finish Line?"

I can't wait to be able to wear this one, hopefully in March: "13.1 Miles: Been There, Run That"

and hopefully I'll finish like this: "13.1 Miles and Still Smiling"  

I should probably wear this one for my first marathon: "This seemed like a good idea 3 months ago"
    When I can out run Jason, I'm so buying this one: "Some girls chase boys, I pass 'em" :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails