Monday, October 17, 2011

Marathon 2 Training - Week 20

I'm on the home stretch now. Only 1 more long run left, 6 weeks until marathon day, and 4 weeks until the tune up half marathon in Ft Lauderdale. This was a great cut-back week, and despite skipping a run due to a cranky hamstring, I still ran 18 miles and everything feels good. This week I'll be racing the UCF Distance Dare in hopes of collecting 2 more PRs. I'm pretty confident about the 5 miler, but the 2 mile PR will be a tad harder. I plan to give it my all at both races and see how it goes, but if any body part protests I'll be pulling back. I don't want to get hurt the week before a 29 mile long run.

This week's stats:

  • Ran 18 miles
  • Biked 19 miles
  • Walked 9 miles
  • 2 Yoga sessions
  • Total: 46 miles; 9 hours



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails