Saturday, October 15, 2011

Half Marathon Streak

After my marathon in November, I want to run a half marathon per month until at least April/May. This will be a great way to keep up with my running, have some fun soaking up the race atmosphere, and qualify for level 2 of half fanatics. Who's up for the challenge?

So far, these are the races I'm considering.

  1. November - 13.1 Fort Lauderdale (registered)
  2. December - OUC (Downtown Orlando) or NTC (Clermont)
  3. January - Ocala
  4. February - BCM (registered)
  5. March - Orange Blossom
  6. April - Iron Girl
  7. May - Flying Pig? (Cincinnati)
  8. June - 
  9. July - San Francisco?
I need suggestions for the rest of the year, preferably in Florida but I am willing to travel for a 1 or 2 of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails