- YOGAmazing video podcasts - this is what I do most of the time. Each video is about 20 minutes long with a specific focus (runners, cyclists, hamstrings, abs, etc). You can download the last 20 or so podcasts from iTunes for free, or buy older ones from the archives for $1.99.
- Yoga Conditioning for Athletes - this DVD includes a 1 hour practice geared towards athletes plus several sport specific mini workouts (cycling, running, golf, swimming, and tennis) about 3-5 mins each that can be used as a pre/post run stretch
- A.M. Yoga for Your Week - this DVD has 5 different 20-25 minute yoga sessions to start the day: staning poses, back bends, forward bends, twists, and hip openners. They are great to start the day or as a cool down stretch after a long run.
- Yoga Core Cross Train - This DVD includes two core yoga workouts: 30 minute strength building, 30 minute restorative, targeting the total body and suitable for any age or experience level.
- Quick Fix Cardio Kick - 4 10-minute workouts: upper body, lower body, core, bonus blast
- Kathy Smith's Kickboxing Workout - 30 minute workout, plus warm up and cool down and a few other add-ons
- 10 Minute Solutions - Kickbox Bootcamp - 5 10-minute workouts: basic training, ultimate buns and thighs, arm and shoulder sculpt, fat burning blast, washboard abs. Most of these require hand weights, so I don't do this one as often.
- Fitdecks - I own 3, which I mix and match to get a full body workout depending on my needs for that day: bodyweight, core blast, and cross train.
- "Around the World Abs" Workout
- one hundred push ups iphone app
- two hundred squats iphone app
- two hundred situps iphone app
What are your favorite at home workouts?