Saturday, May 30, 2009

Orlando Free Group Runs/Rides & Race Schedules

For those of you who live near the Orlando area, below is a list of free group runs and rides in the area, as well as where you can find listings of upcoming races.

Since I keep sending out this information to friends, I thought I'd keep it in an updated post on my blog for my own reference and for any others who live in the Orlando area who are looking for running or riding buddies. If you have any to add, please comment and I'll update this post.

I also maintain a Google Calendar of upcoming Races & Group Runs/Rides that you can subscribe to. It is not an exhaustive list of all events, but it's a good place to start or if you want to join me for a run/ride/race.

Running Groups / Group Runs
Cycling Groups / Group Rides
Triathlon Groups
Race Listings
Bike Shops
(most of these also have a list of local rides/events)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails