|See more birthday photos|
- Wednesday - Birthday lunch with coworkers at First Watch
- Thursday - Took the day off for some much needed me time. Started the day with yoga, then easy biking to get a facial. My sister came over early so I could spent time with my adorable niece, then went to PF Chang's for dinner when my parents arrived.
- Friday - This was my actual birthday and Jason took it off from work too. I slept in a little (7 am) and started the day with an easy 6-mile birthday run, then Jason and I had a lovely time enjoying the outdoors on our bikes and making fresh ice cream with my new ice cream maker :) We finished the day with the First Friday ride for civility, which was a huge success, followed by dinner at Ethos. I was exhausted and glad I could sleep in the next day.
- Saturday - Slept in and then went to the Trek Tri expo with Kelly.
- Sunday - Rode the bus to Disney to cheer and take photos at the Trek Women's Triathlon.
- walk = 42 miles (3 < July)
- run = 34 miles (7 < July)
- longest run = 6 miles
- bike = 218 miles (22 > July)
- longest ride = 16 miles
- total = 294 miles / 38.5 hrs (avg 1.2 hrs/day)
This Friday is the next night ice cream ride, and I can't wait. Join us!