Friday, February 29, 2008

Fitness Update: -6 lbs in 30 days

Starting Weight: 152 (1/29/08)
Previous Weigh-in: 147.6
Current Weigh-in: 146
Weight Difference: -1.6
Total Weight Loss: -6

Current Goal: 145 lbs (1 lb. to go)

I sorta skipped last week's weigh-in; well, I did weigh myself but didn't show much of a loss so did not post about it. There were parties 2 Saturdays in a row and Jason's birthday dinner, so I didn't eat the best. I was also not feeling as good and thus did not workout as much as I should have. I weighed myself last Friday because I figured it would not be good to weigh myself the morning after consuming alcohol and junk at a party, but that weigh-in was after work after I had drank tons of water, so it is a bit off. It did show a .2 loss, but anyway.

This week I tried to eat better and workout more to make up for the bad choices last week and it paid off. I was getting a bit discouraged, but looking at the scale this morning gave me that extra kick I needed. One more pound to go for my first goal! Hopefully I'll reach that by next weekend and I can then set a new goal. But a 6-lbs loss in one month is a good accomplishment, so I should feel good about that. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails