Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fitness Update: -4.2 lbs in 17 days

Starting Weight: 152 (1/29/08)
Previous Weigh-in: 148.6
Current Weigh-in: 147.8
Weight Difference: -.8
Total Weight Loss: -4.2

Current Goal: 145 lbs (2.8 lbs to go)

I actually did my weigh-in yesterday morning because I knew I would be drinking last night and it would affect my weigh-in today. I think I am going to switch to Saturdays permanently because it will be a more accurate representation of the week, since I think I tend to make worse eating choices during the weekend.

I was fairly good last week. I did eat out twice (once for lunch and once for dinner) and last weekend I didn't make the best choices. I still managed to do cardio for at least 10 minutes everyday this week, with 20-minutes or more at least half the week. On days when I only did 10 minutes of cardio, I also added 10 minutes of toning or yoga. On Friday my knee started to give me trouble so I need to ease up on the kickboxing and launges a bit. I also need to do better at warming up and stretching since the 10-minute workouts don't leave much time for that. I found a Walk Away the Pounds workout to do for when I need something a bit lower impact (read rest) and I think I am going to use part of it as a warm up for when I do any of the 10-minute workouts. The last thing I want is to seriously injure myself and not be able to workout at all. Even on rest days I want to go for a walk or do yoga. The idea is to be active in some way every day. I've also been parking further at work so at the very least I get that extra brief walk each morning.

It does not look like I will meet my goal of 145 lbs by Jason's bday, but I am fine with that as long as I continue to show a loss. I am going to try to watch what I eat more closely and workout at least 20 minutes each day this week to make up for some of the bad choices I made last week and the ones I'm likely to make at Jason's bday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails