Monday, March 1, 2010

February 2010 Recap

February was a great month with lots of accomplishments and first: first adventure race, first marathon relay, and first marathon! :) March will be a step back as I recover from the marathon and ease into the next phase of training. I'm still deciding if I want to train for an olymic triathlon at the end of the season or just stick with sprints and focus on my running.


February Stats
  • walking = 11 miles
  • running = 63 miles
  • cycling = 14 miles
  • total = 88 miles; 27h 54m (avg 1 hrs / day)
Accomplishments
Click each link for race reports or relevant posts.
Goals for March
  • recover! :)
  • begin swimming again
  • 3/13 - Winter Park Road Race - I want to do at least the 2 miler, since it was my first race ever 2 years ago. I'd love to do the 10k since I've missed it the past 2 years, but may be too soon after the marathon for that. I'll see how I feel on Saturday and decide then.
  • 3/21 - Valencia 5K (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails