Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone had a great day celebrating with family and that Santa brought you everything you needed. Christmas Part 2  (Jason's mom) & 3 (Jason's aunt) are done, and Santa has been very good to me so far. I got a new coat and a LEGO set from my parents yesterday. I'll take a pic wearing the coat when I get to Georgia since it is way too hot down here for it. Jason's family got me running gear (that I almost bought for myself last week so I'm really glad I restrained myself during all the sales), board games, an awesome knitted scarf with pockets, candy, gift cards, and some other things. It's been another full day, so it's now time for bed. I leave you with a photo of my knew Tigger stocking that perfectly matches my santa hat :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails