Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Funny: Race Signs

These are 2 of my favorite signs that I saw during the OUC half marathon. The first one of course made me smile because bikes are awesome and it was the first clever sign I saw on the course. And now that I think about it, we did run by Kyle's Bike Shop less than a mile later lol. The 2nd sign was just what I needed to inspire me to kick it up a notch for the last 5K and finish strong. 




There was also a huge group from lululemon cheering and holding signs. Most were sayings I've seen before, but still made me smile. Here are some of them:

  • Runners do it LONGER
  • Run like you stole something
  • Your perspiration is my inspiration
  • Kick some asphalt
  • The END is NEAR
  • Like our best bras, we SUPPORT you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails