Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HBBC Update - Week 1 & 2

At the end of week 2 of the Holiday Booty Buster Challenge, which started November 19th, I am on the top 3! I am in shock! Of course, week 2 included the marathon and all the walking I did as active recovery. Now I am determined to maintain that lead so  in the next few weeks there will be a ton more walking, taking the long way when possible to get in any little bit of extra walking, lots of yoga, and I may even start biking to work again! :) Below is the score tally for the first 2 weeks.:

week 1: 
  • walked 16 miles 
  • ran 17.2 miles 
  • 28 minutes of yoga (1.4 points)
  • total = 34.6 points
week 2: 
  • ran 31.4 miles
  • walked 17.1 miles 
  • biked 5 miles (1.7 points)
  • 69.5 min of yoga (3.5 points)
  • total = 53.7 points
Total after 2 weeks = 88.3 points

And I already have 35.9 more points for week 3! I gotta step it up because I already see that I'm losing that lead, and we can't have that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails