Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recap: Week 4 2012

This was a great recovery week, and I'm astonished that I walked that much! And wow, almost 4 hours of yoga this week? Amazing! But I really needed it because my hips were angry at me after all those hills on Sunday. They're much happier today. I'm on the home stretch now with 2 weeks of taper left before marathon #4, so I'll be taking it easy on my last 5 runs and enjoying an abundance of yoga :)

Week 4: Jan 23 - 29
  • ran 16 miles
  • walked 17 miles
  • biked 20 miles
  • yoga = 3h 51m / 8 sessions
  • core = plank a day; 11 minutes total
Goals for Week 5
  • run 3x, 10-15 miles
  • daily yoga, 20+ min per day
  • plank a day, 2 min per day
  • bike at least once
  • walk 10-15 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails